Yaarab Shrine is known for having the World’s Largest Shrine Circus, this year is Yaarab Shrine's 75th Annual Shrine Circus. It is a popular annual family event that offers an affordable, safe, and wholesome environment for adults and children of all ages. In addition to the 25 (80-minute) circus performances
under The Big Top, there are more than 40 exciting carnival rides and attractions, as well as lots of food such as hot wings, funnel cakes, cotton candy, fried Oreos, snow cones, elephant ears, and more.
- General Admission Tickets are $7.00, Children under 10 are FREE
- Parking is $5.00
- May 18 (Friday) - $10 Unlimited Rides
- May 19 (Saturday) - Fireworks at dark
- May 20 (Monday) - Masonic Day
- May 21 (Tuesday) - $50 Car Load (up to 7 people: includes parking, admission, and Unlimited Rides)
- May 28 (Monday, Memorial Day) - Veterans admitted FREE
The Circus Midway will be on the grounds of Jim R. Miller Park beginning on Friday May 18, 2018 at 5:00PM. The Midway opens Monday through Friday at 5:00PM, 10:00AM on Saturdays (& Memorial Day), and 12:00PM on Sundays.
Participate in educational and entertaining experiences with the Sea Lion Splash Show and Kachunga's Alligator Show, providing the whole family a fun and interactive experience. Also see the Master of Mayhem, the Clown of all slap stick incredibly creative comedy, Lew-E!
Visit our website for more information: