LOVE WARS coming Sat January 30th @ CrossFit Castlewood
What could be better than doing a CrossFit competition for valentines day with your significant other, or your CrossFit “crush”? We will be hosting a mix paired division of m/f division! For any ladies that are looking for an opportunity to meet
that one hunk you have been eyeing in the gym, heres your chance! You do not have to be a couple or dating to sign up as well, this is just a fun m/f team competition!
Description: Every team will be guaranteed 3 WODs with the top 5 teams competing in a final 4th championship WOD. Please no regional athletes.
- Please do not sign up if you participated in the 2015 Regionals on a team or as an individual.
- Limited spots are available and the competition does sell out quickly.
- Each athlete will receive an event t-shirt (men's sizes).
- There will be NO REFUNDS for this competition so please make sure your team is prepared to compete when registering.
- We can make substitutions for teammates, but depending on timeline they may not be able to change shirt sizes.
- Registration will be at 7 am, First wod starting promptly at 8:30am
Clean and jerk 135/95
Box jumps 24/20
KBS or Snatch 53/35
If you make the Finals be ready for: HSPU, Muscle ups, Pistols, Toes to bar, Ring dips