Western Canada's largest women's event is back!
The West Coast Women’s Show is the place where every girl’s shopping fantasy can come true, where you can shop ‘til you drop and SAVE at over 400 booths! With all the latest products and services for women from hundreds of exhibitors, you will find everything
on your wish list and more.
Plus, enjoy incredible entertainment including:
• Colin and Justin, the legendary Scottish interior decorating duo, and stars of W Network's Game of Homes and HGTV's "Colin and Justin's Home Heist".
• Emmy-nominated actress Melissa Claire Egan aka Chelsea Newman from The Young and the Restless.
• Cooking demos from Kids Can Cook Gourmet co-owner and Dragons' Den alumnus Skylar Sinow, along with Top Chef Canada Season 2 runner-up Trevor Bird -- presented by Kin's Farm Market.
• Health and wellness presentations from some of Canada's leading experts including Lorna Vanderhaeghe Health Solutions, Aeryon Bela Ashlie, and Christina Gohl -- presented by Nature's Fare Markets.
• Girls' Night Out on both Friday and Saturday night -- grab a glass of wine or martini in the Main Stage Lounge, sit back, relax, and cheer on the 2018 Hall of Flame Calendar Firefighters while they strut their stuff down the catwalk!
• Class-leading fashion shows highlighting the hottest fall fashion trends!
Friday Oct 20, 2017 - 1pm – 9:30pm
Saturday Oct 21, 2017 - 10am – 9pm
Sunday Oct 22, 2017 - 11am – 5pm
Seniors (65+) $9
Seniors (65+) $7 on Friday 1pm – 5pm
Youth (13 – 17) $9
Children (6 – 12) $4
Children (5 & under) FREE
Online ticket sales start Friday, September 1st! Buy online and save $2! London Drugs ticket sales start Friday, September 29th. Buy at any London Drugs in the Lower Mainland and save $2!
Ticket prices include GST. Prices are for ticket sales at the gate at TRADEX. Cash Only .