Electronic Music Festival
Kattilahalli, Suvilahti, Helsinki
The world can be yours! Utopia is an imagined place that possesses highly desirable or nearly perfect elements for it's individuals and communities. Electronic music is our community, way of life where the beat unites us.
Two stunning days of dance, sound, lights, visuals and people. Best artists in electronic dance music without genre boundaries. We call it Utopia.
Location - Suvilahti, Kattilahalli, the impressive church-like hall is of cultural and historic importance and it is breathtakingly high. The former boiler hall was built in 1909 for the city’s first major power plant in what was one of the biggest construction projects in Helsinki in the early 1900s. The structure and architecture of the building are impressive even on the international scale.
• International and domestic line up to be announced
• Day 1 - Friday 2.11.18
• Day 2 - Saturday 3.11.18
• Where: Kattilahalli area, Suvilahti, Helsinki
• Address: Sörnäisten Rantatie 22
• When: 2-3.11.2018
• Gate opening times: 20-04
• Age limit: K18
• Tickets: www.ticketmaster.fi
• Ticket sale starts: Thursday 1.06.2017 at 09:00.
• Ticket prices and categories: more info soon
Graphical design by Zerathep
We reserve all rights to program changes
"Always look on the bright side of life"