Prepare your bags travellers, we're going on a Safari! Join us for a night of adventure and discovery...
Deep in the heart of the African savannah, relinquish your worries and disappear into the Serengetti's wilderness. Follow us on a night of magic as we sojourn in the great South African savannahs.
Discover the breathtaking beauty of the African wilderness and witness the full majesty of Mother Nature. As the sun sets over the world's most picturesque landscape, unearth the Second Largest Continent's unseen terrain in an expedition you cannot miss! But be sure to keep an out eye out for Kilimanjaro. As the sun sets and the moonlight grows, dance through the night to the echoing of the drums. Welcome to Ball 2017 - UQ EUS presents: Moonlight on the Savannah!
From the depths of the jungles to the harsh deserts, there is nowhere in the world where nature puts on a greater show! So pack your binoculars and bring your cameras as EUS takes you on the adventure of a lifetime ~ we promise it'll be A Frican good time.
But please, do not feed the animals.
---------- TICKETS ARE LIMITED SO GET IN QUICK! ----------
Venue: Royal International Convention Centre
Date: Saturday 16 September, 2017
First Round: $126 (members) + $136 (non-members)
Second Round: $136 (members) + $146 (non-members)
Third Round: $146 (members) + $156 (non-members)
• First and second round ticket sales TBA (in person; full tables of 10);
• Third round ticket sale dates TBA (will be available online);
• Tickets will be distributed after sales have been exhausted;
• EUS Membership may be purchased at www.uqeus.com.au;
• FIRST AND SECOND ROUND RELEASE TICKETS are to be purchased in person as full tables (10 Tickets) with priority seating closest to the dancefloor in person at UQ ST Lucia XX/XX/2017;
• THIRD ROUND TICKETS are available to be purchased online in groups of (1 – 10);
• The purchasing member must be a valid 2017 EUS Member, other attendees on the same table do not need to be members;
• If you are the purchasing member or plan on getting the $10 members discount please check and ensure your student number is correct by logging into the members area of the EUS Website, if you have any issues with this please contact email@example.com as soon as possible;
• When purchasing the tickets, the purchasing member will be required to input their student number (full 8 digits) to be allowed to purchase. They should also input the student number for any other members they are purchasing tickets for to gain access to the $10 discount. If they are purchasing for non-members a student number will not be required;
• All tickets for the groups of 10 will be emailed to the purchasing member ONLY for distribution to their table;
• EUS takes no responsibility for lost or misplaced tickets that are given to multiple attendees by the purchasing member;
• If membership numbers that are supposed to be valid do not return a $10 discount, please note down all details (screenshots) , continue with the transaction and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “booking issues” to gather your $10 reimbursement upon investigation;
• EUS Ball tickets must be printed and brought to the event;
• EUS Ball is strictly an 18+ event, you must bring ID on the night;
• Prices will increase incrementally with each round so get in quick!
• The ball concludes at 12am, attendance at the kickon event is included in ticket price;
• Mens dress code: Formal – Suit and Tie required;
• Womens dress code: Formal;
• Please be aware that photos taken on the night (including those taken in photo booths) might be published on social media and EUS will not be checking images before they are posted.
• Please email all dietary requirements to email@example.com with the subject heading “dietary” requirements and the name of the purchasing member and the individual in the email