The Entertainment and Sports Law Society (EASLS) is hosting their annual Symposium this February in a few short weeks! The symposium will be held in the Martin H. Advocacy Center room 100 at the University of Florida Levin College of Law. There will be a panel of entertainment attorneys, player agents,
in-house counsel for media and entertainment, and in-house counsel for sports. Each panelist will be asked to give a short description of their background and current job functions and well as their path to their current role.
Some sample topics for questions include:
- Women in Entertainment and Sports Law
- Partnerships between professional sports leagues and video games
- Process of bargaining; wearable technology in sports
- Social media and its effects on entertainment and sports
- Copyright infringement
- Ethical issues and so much more!
Food will be provided but seating is limited so register early through the link below!
Follow EASLS on twitter @EASLSUFLaw for event and group updates!
For questions or special accommodations, please email chairman DJ Sewell at firstname.lastname@example.org or EASLS President Kyle Perry at email@example.com