Charity Trail Ride
Sunday 17th January 2016
Denton Road, Levin
Signposted or arrowed from the intersection of Arapaepae Road (SH57) and Queen Street East, Levin
Sign in: 8.30am
Rider Briefing: 9.45am Don't be late!!!!
Kick Off: 10am
Please aim to arrive WELL BEFORE 9.45am.
Late arrivals after riders
briefing may be refused entry.
Cost per rider: main track $30, kids track $20
HMCC members receive a $5 discount on the entry fee.
A loop track with a variety of terrain with farmland and forestry. Kids track as usual.
If you need further information to that supplied here, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Subject to change: for further information, ride changes, or cancellations, phone our club cellphone 027 620 6016 (normal calls to cellphone charges apply), or check our facebook page.
ENTRY CONDITIONS - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
* Most rides suitable for two and four wheelers of all ability levels - ring the infoline for more information.
* All riders must wear helmet, gloves, long sleeves and sturdy long trousers (no shorts or t-shirts), same for kids track.
* Riders of all bikes 65cc & over must wear motorcycle boots (no work boots etc).
* All motorcycles must have adequate mufflers, functional brakes and good offroad tyres.
* All riders must stay on the marked track and obey Marshals at all times.
* No pillions.
* Riding in reverse against the flow of the ride is strictly forbidden.
* No dogs.
* You are REQUIRED to bring a toolkit/spares for YOUR bike.
* Quads carry tow rope.
* No alcohol permitted.
* By entering an event, you agree to comply with rules as listed here, given at rider briefing, or as set down by Motorcycling NZ.
All events run under permits issued by Motorcycling New Zealand