Hope you are all having a relaxing Christmas break.
With the New Year fast approaching we thought it was a good to start assembling Team Tramp for this year’s Yorkshire Half Marathon
What: The Plusnet Yorkshire Half Marathon (see link below)
Starts in the city centre (Arundel Gate) and climbs (yay) into the beautiful Peak District.
When: Sunday 10th April 2016 (101 days away from now)
Why: This year we will all be running for this year’s charity, the Sheffield Children Hospital. Along with our other charity events this is a huge opportunity to raise lots of money for such an amazing cause.
We would LOVE for as many people as possible to get involved and raise as much money as possible:
How to get involved?
1) Register for the half marathon
2) Set up a Just Giving Page follow link (https://home.justgiving.com/?take=10
- Select start fundraising
- Yes we are fundraising for a registered charity
- Search ’ Sheffield Childrens hospital’ and select the top one
- Click ‘Organised event’
- Search ‘Yorkshire Half marathon’ and select the plusnet one
- Create your page
3) Link it with the UOS Trampoline Page by clicking ‘Join the Team’ on the link below
4) Get involved in some of the training we hope to do – we are thinking of starting a running club!
If you are even the slightest bit interested please click attending so you don’t miss any important posts!!
See you all soon xxx