Torbay And District Riding Club Indoor Open Show
10th April at Coombe Park Totnes
In Hand 9.00am Prompt
(please be in the collecting area in the indoor school ready to enter the ring at 9am)
1. Best Turned Out Open
2. *Best 1,2,3 yr Old Open (Rosette to best yearling)
3. *Best 4 yr Old &
4. *Mountain & Moorland Open (to be shown un-plaited)
5. *Best Coloured Open (piebald, skewbald, tri, spotted, palomino)
6. *Competition Type Horse/Pony
7. *Retrained Racehorse (Must have raced)
8. *Best Riding/Hack/Hunter/Show Horse/Pony
9. *Young Handler 12yrs & Under (Rosettes to all)
In Hand Championship Open to 1st & 2nd Placed Horses in classes 2-9
Novelty for competitors 16yrs & under (you will not be required to do a show in the novelty classes)
These 4 classes may be held in the outdoor school if we are running behind.
A. Prettiest Mare
B. Most Handsome Gelding
C. Most Appealing Eyes
D. Pony the Judge Would Most Like to Take Home
10. *Best Lead Rein 8yrs & Under (Rosettes to all)
11. *First Ridden 10yrs & Under (to be ridden in any snaffle) (Rosettes to all)
12. *Open Pony 14.2hh & Under (lead reins allowed)
13. *Open Horse 14.2hh & Over
14. Best Combination Open
15. *Retrained Racehorse Ridden (Must have raced)
16. *Ridden Veteran 15yrs & Over
17. *Riding Horse/Hack & Hunter
18. *Mountain & Moorland Ridden (lead reins allowed)
19. *Competition Type Horse/Pony
Ridden Championship Open to 1st & 2nd Placed Horses In Classes 10-19
PRE ENTRIES ONLY
Closing date for entries Friday 8th April
Please makes cheques payable to Torbay & District Riding Club
Devon TQ11 0BJ
Awards to highest placed members in each class.
ROR Riding Club Challenge Rosette to highest point scoring ROR registered horse on the day.
1. The Organisers have taken every precaution to ensure the Health & Safety of everyone present, for those measures to be effective everyone must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring and must obey the instructions of the Organisers and The Mare & Foal Sanctuary officials and stewards.
2. Hard Hats to current standards to be worn by all mounted persons
3. The judges decision is final
PLEASE be aware that the outdoor school will ONLY be available after 12 noon on the show day, please do not use it before this time.
4. Please clear the car park of any mess or droppings.
5. There will be a car parking attending present please obey his instructions on where to park anyone arguing with officials will be asked to leave.