“THE LAND OF TIGERS ” - GUIDED PHOTO-EXPEDITION TO BANDHAVGARH NATIONAL PARK - LED BY DHEERAJ PAUL AND CURATED BY INDIAN PHOTO TOURS
This Photo tour is designed especially to provide maximum opportunity to see and photograph India’s Best Wildlife & Amazing landscape. Extensive Photography training through
Hands-On Sessions, Guided shoot sessions, extensive critiques, live demonstrations during jungle safaris as stress will be on techniques to improve the quality of your outdoor travel, wildlife & people photography by making images that are unique and well composed that create a strong impact on the viewer in an exciting jungle environment. Whether you are a starting off, a hobbyist or have years of experience, our team of mentors and guides will find superb photographic opportunities for all kinds of interests - must-know essentials and quick techniques enabling you to shoot your stunning images at India’s best known Wildlife destination.
Lead by an award-winning professional Travel & Wildlife photography Mentor DHEERAJ PAUL and highly professional team of Indian Photo Tours, who will guide, inspire and mentor you right through the tour, whatever your level of skill and experience.
• Category: Master Class / Guided Photo-Expedition/Wildlife & Slice of Life
• Stay: 4 Days / 3 Nights – All inclusive stay at Luxury Jungle Lodge
• All meals included along with Hot Beverages
• Inland Travel : Katni – Bandhavgarh – Katni (nearest railhead) by Private Vehicles / Pick up from Jabalpur airport can also be provided on extra costs.
• 4 X Guided Jungle Safaris by All Terrain Vehicles / 1 X Guided Village Safari
• Master Class Dates – 10TH June to 13th of June 2018 (Both days inclusive)
• Group to assemble at Katni Junction, Madhya Pradesh on 10th June 2018 at 8.00 AM
• Last date of Registration – 10th March 2018
For any assistance required during Registration process kindly call us at 9910903636 / 9811044788 / 9953968142 or Write to us at: email@example.com
Most Important – Forest entry permits are issued in name of Individual participant’s name with ID & reservations have to be made well in advance to obtain the permit, All bookings for the above Master Class & Photo-Expeditions will close on 10th March 2018. Hurry Limited Seats available.