ALSO TRYING TO FIND AN INDOOR LOCATION IN CASE OF BAD WEATHER
For the fifth year running, presenting to "Doctor Who" fans of ALL descriptions, we proudly give to you: The Whovian Parade.
To celebrate the anniversary of the airing of the very first episode of the
very first serial of "Doctor Who" way back in 1963, starring William Hartnell as the very first Doctor, we invite you all to come along and parade your pride for the legacy it spawned.
Please keep in mind that we would like this to be a family-friendly event.
Those not wishing to participate in the parade, are free to meet us at our meeting point in Carlton Gardens.
1. Absolutely no harrassment / bullying / exclusion of others.
2. Keep the pathway clear (I really must emphasise this) for other pedestrians, when waiting at a crossroad, make sure there is space for people to get through!
3. Stay hydrated and nourished and be sun smart.
4. Dressing up / cosplaying is encouraged, but do not let your cosplay stop you from being sun smart. (Also we request that all cosplays are family-friendly, thank you)
5. No weaponry (fake or toy weaponry included)
6. No alcohol or non-presciption drugs.
7. Obey all road rules
-Teeth & Curls- and ~TheOncomingStorm