Join us on Sunday, February 18th, as we celebrate Mardi Gras and the spirit of Bourbon Street with our barrel aged beer tap takeover.
The takeover is anchored by our medal winning Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout – RALPHIUS.
• Ralphius “Trinity Flight” – 3oz pours of 3 years (2015, 2016,
• 2015 & 2016 will only be available in the flight*
• 2017 available in the flight, by the glass (6oz pour), and in 750ml bottles to go
• *limited quantities – while supplies last
Additional Spirited Barrel Aged Beers On Tap:
• BELGIAN TRIPEL (Bourbon Barrel Aged) – NEW!
• SPECIAL COOKIE (Rum Barrel Aged Spiced Imperial Brown Ale) – NEW!
• ELLA (Apple Brandy Barrel Aged Belgian Quad)
• BROWN BEARD (Rum Barrel Aged Imperial Brown Ale w/Coffee)
• BONESAW (Pinot Noir Barrel Aged Barleywine)
• BALTIC PORTER on Nitro (Bourbon Barrel Aged)
Down to Earth Café will be providing beer infused, New Orleans-inspired cuisine, and we’ll have the sweet sounds of Zydeco and New Orleans jazz filling the air.
“Laissez bon temps rouler” – Let the Good Times Roll