Calling ALL Ghosts & Goblins! Come in costume and enjoy the frightful fun!
• Trick-or-treat throughout the museum and snag some sweets from historical characters
• Visit our Creepy Curator to discover what ghoulish odds and ends she has in her lab
• Have a “blast” doing spooky experiments with Dr.
• Tour the Haunted Train and make your way through our Cobweb Caboose
• Join dancing zombies in the Suzanne and Walter Scott Great Hall
• The Swanson “Ghoulery” carnival is full of ghostly games including Boo Bowling, Spider Sling and Frankenstein Operation!
• Try your hand at spin art with Mangelsen's and make yourself a spooky spider hat
• Plus… A costume conga line to end the night!
Entry to The Great Hall-oween Haunt is included with Museum Admission and Free for Museum Members!
Adults: $11, Seniors (62+): $8
Children (3–12): $7
Children 2 years and under FREE