The Arkyme calls upon those willing to serve the whole of Kyme. One willing to seek out the dangers of the world, aid those who are in need, and to act as envoys of the Arkyme. If wishing to take up this mission, proceed to the Unshattered Orrery in the descendent days of the Season of Earth where writs
shall be granted and then begin to answer the call the world over.
In the Age of the Earth 1296
Magister Vahndal Kyr
Kyme, a world scarred by the wars of the past ages, remnants of empires risen and fallen. Now nearly 300 years since the War of Extinction that led all of Kyme to the brink of oblivion, it is the dawning of a new age for Kyme, an age of peace. As the dead had become innumerable and the destruction of all loomed ever nearer an arcane faction known as the Arkyme emerged to broker a peace, but with great sacrifice. This hard fought peace has endured now for generations, as all of Kyme is now in an age of discovery of lost lore and ancient secrets. Though for all the efforts of the Arkyme Council, deep divisions are still harbored by former enemies, though the emergence of other races at the end of the war allowed for the enmity to shift onto these new peoples.
Explorers, adventurers, and mercenary guilds have flourished after the end of the war, a way for those compelled to seek out the dangers of an exceptional life. Setting themselves against the deadly and the insurmountable to follow or shape what fate awaits them. You are one of these individuals, one of the Fated of Kyme.
• The campaign setting is dark high fantasy, with a balance of realism and levity.
• Races for the campaign have been homebrewed to fit thematically and provide gothic variants for the races which you can find on the site:
• You are welcome to utilize the classes from D&D 5e Books or Unearthed Arcana or any Homebrew, I am willing to review.
• We will use the standard array or point buy for character creation.
• Hit points will be determined by the average for the class.
• We will start at level 5.
• Your DM asks you to pay what you want for the game.
• Please contact your DM Braden Swayne on Facebook or by email with any questions or to discuss character creation and backstory.