“Knowing is not enough; we must apply.Willing is not enough;
we must do.”— Goethe
Alexandria Medical Syndicate & Medical Research Education and Practice Association “MREP” would like to invite you to participate in our upcoming Hands-on Systematic Review and Meta-analysis Workshop.
Standards for Initiating a Systematic Review
- Recommended Standards for Finding and Assessing Individual Studies
- Recommended Standards for Synthesizing the Body of Evidence
- Recommended Standards forReporting Systematic Reviews
- Improving the Quality of Systematic Review: Discussion, Conclusion, and Recommendations.
#Workshop’s Method: Interactive Hands-on Workshop
- “Towards Practicalities Workshop” takes a practical step-by-step approach for conducting and reporting a new Systematic Review and Meta-analysis study.
- This 15-hours Workshop focuses on the practicalities rather than the theory. It is based on simulating the practical steps of readily published systematic review by Instructors.
- It is devoted mainly to help you work through all the key topics needed to complete scientifically-sound Systematic review and Meta-analysis Study.
- Ahmed Elgebaly:
Resume Link: https://ahmedelgebaly94.wixsite.com/ahmedelgebaly
Researchgate Link: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Ahmed_Elgebaly4
1. A printed copy of one of workshop’s instructor publications
2. RevMan and EndNote programs
1. Committee on Standards for SystematicReviews of Comparative Effectiveness Research Report “Eden, Jill et al. Finding What Works In Health Care. 1st ed. Print.”
2. Higgins JPT, Green S (editors). Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions Version 5.1.0 [updated March 2011]. The Cochrane Collaboration, 2011. Available from www.handbook.cochrane.org.
#Where & When?
• Duration: Three days (5 hours every day)
• Date: 1st day: Thursday 27th April 2017
2nd day: Friday 28th April 2017
3rd day: Saturday 29th April 2017
• Time: [1:00 to 6:00 pm] every day.
• Available seats: 30 spots are only available.
• Venue: Alexandria Medical Syndicate,
- 150 LE for Undergraduates
- 250 LE for Post-graduates
#How to Join
1.Fill the application form carefully (the selection process is based on the quality of your answers)
2. After receiving the acceptance letter, you can pay the fees via one of the following methods
A. Directly to Alexandria Medical Syndicate HQ
B. Via Vodafone Cash to 201008129808