Fuel Surge's work providing clean water to those in need with MOMENTUM. Experience a glamorous evening of entertainment set among dazzling luxury cars at Chicago's Bentley Gold Coast Gallery.
VIP - $95
Regular - $85
Suggested Attire: Cocktail
Buy tickets now at:
100% of ticket sales fund Surge's safe water, sanitation, and education projects worldwide.
Added VIP Bonus: Mention @surgeforwater and use #FuelSurge via FB, Twitter, or Instagram for your chance to win a VIP ticket
What should I expect at Surge's Fall Gala?
VIP Ticket Perks:
• Private access to cocktails, cars, and conversation. 7-8pm
• Exclusive whisky tasting, courtesy of Delilah's, and wine tasting, courtesy of Raya Imports
• Gourmet cheese tasting, courtesy of Whole Foods Market
• Complimentary VIP Experience continues at the Official After Party at SHAY - 222 W. Ontario - immediately following event
All Guests can expect to experience awesome:
• Free-flowing wine, craft beer and cocktails
• Specialty hor d’oeuvres
• Silent auction, glam station, photo booth and other fun activities
• Great music ALL NIGHT LONG!
• Enjoy energizing ambiance surrounded by Bentleys and Lamborghinis
Special thanks to all our sponsors, volunteers, host committee and team!
Cisco Aldana, Shaila Alva, Mark Cira, Salman Chaudry, Jason Cummings, Kyle Deming, Reena Dhake, Celine Fitzgerald, Suvai Gunasekaran, Jaclyn Hogan, James Kerridge, Shyam Khatau, Marissa Lee, Lofan Leung, Ada Li, Channa North-Hoffstaed, Rimple Patel, Bibi Petrovits, Nick Petrovits, Roy Rao, Christel Ridao, Brian Sanchez, Samantha Spitz, Justin St. Andre, Mischa Van der Kamp, Danielle Wolford
Signature Sponsors: 220 Communications, American Dental Accessories, Angel's Envy, Bahlam, Bombay Wraps, Del Frisco's, Eli's Cheesecake, FTD Flowers, Goose Island, Jacobs Management Consultants, JAO Pictures, Kindred Spirits, M Burger, Raya Imports, REBL Image, Redhead Piano Bar, Revolution Brewery, Rosseto Serving Solutions, Shay, Spectaculights, Stone Brewery, Sugar Bliss Cake Boutique, Whole Foods Market
Silent Auction Donors: Arts & Spirits, BUNN, Brooklyn Boulders, Carnivale, CH Distillery, Cigar Oasis, Kohl Children's Museum, Comedy Sports, Delilah's, ENRGi, FFC, The Field Museum, Fleming's, Flirty Girl Fitness, GT Fish & Oyster, Joffrey Ballet, Levi Strauss & Company, Lincoln Dental group, Museum of Contemporary Art, Salon Hype, Shedd Aquarium, Solo Salon, Soul Cycle, SpaRitual, Sprezza Box, Sushi Dokku, Troquet, Vosges Chocolate, Weekend Casual, Wines for Humanity
Additional donations from Billy Banks and Connie Herrera.