Please join us for the 6th Annual Motorcycle Run in benefit of the South Shore Children’s Museum (SSCM) and our partners Bikers Against Child Abuse (BACA).
* Sunday May 22, 2016
* Registration 10:30am, KSU 12:00 pm
* Starts at Hanover Mall (JC Penney parking lot, front of the mall)
* One hour ride
that ends at American Legion Post 137 Bar & Grill, 777 Plymouth St, Route 139, Holbrook, MA
The SSCM is an American history-themed museum that serves the families in Plymouth County and beyond by engaging them in play and learning activities. Our partner BACA also serves families and exists to create a safer environment and provide empowerment for abused children. Together, we are working to raise much needed funds for our worthwhile causes.
Entry fees include food provided by Stop and Shop and live music.
* Registration at the event $20 Rider, $10 Passenger
* Walk-Ins Welcome $10 Adult, Kids Free
* Pre-Registration $15 Rider, $5 Passenger
* Single Rider: https://squareup.com/market/south-shore-cm/bike-run-pre-reg-ticket-for-biker-no-rider
* Rider with Passenger: https://squareup.com/market/south-shore-cm/bike-run-pre-reg-for-biker-with-rider