This event will kick off our No Boundaries Spring Training Program! We will be starting off with a timed mile that will be finished with coffee, breakfast, raffles and all the other fun things Fleet Feet does best!
Fleet Feet Sports our goal is to provide the most comprehensive and motivational walking and running training programs in the country. These programs cater to the local community but are part of a national network. Fleet Feet Sports training participants will feel a sense of inclusiveness and belonging while safely meeting fitness goals.
Here is what you will receive for the program:
- Complete training schedule
- Coach supported group runs 2 days per week
- 2-3 Social runs/week that are open to everyone.
- New Balance technical shirt
- Series of seminars on topics such as injury prevention, nutrition, and stretching
- Additional seminars on gait and form
- Attendance incentives for New Balance product
- In store discounts
- A supportive, group atmosphere
- Nutritional Plan provided by the Idaho Dairy Council