FOLKS IT'S ALMOST TIME FOR THE MUCH ANTICIPATED SPEARS ANNUAL MEMORIAL DAY BASH!!!!!
Beer. Sex on the Beach. Games. Food. Friends. Strangers-->New Friends. Flashlight Tag. Hay Rides. Bonfires. Music. The outdoors. Tree?
WHAT MORE Could YOU POSSIBLY WANT !!!!!
Roll up to 3928 Bell Rd
behind Cedar Baptist Church (I suggest NOT following google maps once you get close) on the Sunday before Memorial Day (Monday) for food, fire, music, bOoZe, and ol fashioned GOOD TIMES. (if you get lost call or text me 434-315-4704). Bring a friend. Bring five friends! (don't fuck up my parents' house)
Things to brang:
1. Side dish. I will provide hot dogs and burgs (w at least 1 vegan option). Bring a side or a dessert. Please don't just bring chips, but we've been pretty good about this in recent years LOL.
2. Drinks of your choice. I will provide a case of the nectar (PBR) and some homemade (read: strong) jugs of Sex on the Beach as per usual. BYOB.
3. Something to sleep in. I suggest that you camp in the field so you don't have to drive home. Camping is fun!!! or you could sleep in your car like a n00b. You know what, you could straight up sleep on a blanket in the field if the weather is nice! If you have a special circumstance that requires other accommodations there are a couple beds available, but I need you to get in touch with me about these because they are limited.
4. Activities. We will have croquet set up and some other games available, but if you have a yard game that you love playing you should bring it! We haven't have cornhole at the party in a while if anyone wants to bring that.
5. Instruments. At some point in the night we usually play music around a fire. listen to my soundcloud lmao soundcloud.com/dinothing
I am very very very excited to see all of you and I PROMISE NOT TO GET SO DRUNK THIS YEAR THAT I START CRYING AND PASS OUT EARLY.