Welcome to the January soiree!
Theme: Let's get cozy!
The songwriter soiree showcases original music in a listening room format...for anyone - by everyone!
HOW IT WORKS:
• Arrive at 7PM for a POTLUCK - please bring something to share or drink. And bring snacks and WINE all night!
• First sign
up list opens at 7:45pm. Please come early/on time so we can get started by 8pm. If you want to play in the first half, get there early.
• First hour of songwriters - one song each
• Then a short set of two featured artists with a break in the middle of them.
• Then second sign up list opens with more songwriters from 9:45 -10:45
THIS EVENING'S FEATURES:
* Rob and Naomi Stroup - eclectic folk/rock duo
* Johanna Warren - captivating NW songstress!
We NEED YOU to keep the soiree going strong. Please let us know if you can help. It's fun!
• We need 5-6 people committed to show up at 6pm to set up.
• We need min 4 people committed to stay until the end to help clean up.
To sign up to volunteeer, please message us or post on event page.
$5-10 donation sliding scale for entry.
We provide a piano, house guitar, uke and some percussion.
For INFO on the songwriter soiree check out the GROUP PAGE
The BEST way to know of the next soiree - sign our email list by clicking HERE: http://eepurl.com/UAq4D
Please remember this is a listening party, not a frat kegger. Come with the intention of listening and keep talking to a minimum in the music space.
Please invite friends personally you wish to attend.
To music, community and love!