VETASSESS will be running a series of 30 minute online webinars throughout the year, for applicants and new migration agents applying for a VETASSESS skills assessment. These webinars are designed to equip you with all the information and updates you need to submit a decision-ready application.
TO BE COVERED:
* The VETASSESS skills assessment criteria for trade and professional occupations
* How to submit a skills assessment application
* What is the required documentation
* Integrity checking
* Services available to assist in submitting an assessment-ready application
* Priority processing eligibility, and
* Question and answer time
Places for this event is limited. We encourage booking early to avoid disappointment.
Registration fee: No charge
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This webinar is for prospective applicants and new migration agents wanting to learn about skills assessment for Trade and General Professional Occupations offered through VETASSESS, the criteria applied and how to prepare for and submit an assessment ready application.