Day 1; Thu ,25 January 2018 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
• A clinically oriented review of the anatomy and biomechanics of the shoulder complex and to use it to be able to assess and treat effectively.
•A biomechanical understanding of the role of the scapula in shoulder function "Force
• How to read "MRI of shoulder joint" in a simple way.
• Differential diagnosis between common shoulder conditions (impingement syndrome, Adhesive Capsulitis, Shoulder Instability,ACJ , Hill Sach’s, Bankart, SLAP lesions ,Scapulothoracic Bursitis).
Day 2 ; Fri, 26 January 2018 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
• A logical strategy for the assessment of the GH Joint and the Scapula with learning the best tests to help you localise presenting.
• A framework around which the therapist can diagnose specific muscular or articular dysfunction and select appropriate treatment and rehabilitation strategies.
• Mobilization techniques for treating shoulder stiffness
Withpractical review of treatment options to most effectively address the presenting problems.
(Maitland & mulligan "MWM " & spencer techniques).
Day 3 ; Sat 27 January 2018 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
• Effect of thoracic spine manipulative therapy on shoulder pain.
• Soft tissue management including "Mechanical loading & PRT ".
• Treatment examples using motor learning and rotator cuff activation ,functional strengthening of the scapulothoracic muscles"
• New concepts in restoring shoulder elevation in a stiff and painful shoulder patient.
• Core stability training and its role in shoulder safety.
• atest post-operative rehabilitation programs for typical shoulder surgeries
• Video Demonstrations of live cases.
• Hand on application, Group Case Studies.
►► COURSE INSTRUCTORS:
... Dr. El melhat is a clinical Manipulative & Sports Physiotherapist of first class AL AHLY club ,working and trained in EGYPT. He is acting as associate senior Lecturer of Orthopedic physical therapy -Cairo University.
He is currently completing his PhD on some dysfunction of the Shoulder. For the last years he has worked exclusively in Shoulder assessment, diagnosis, rehabilitation through his academic experience and management of typical everyday patients.
ONLY : 30 candidate in this course. Venue : NEW Kasr Al-aini Teaching Hospital
1- Directly: on contact organizer: Dr. Alaa : 01065973971 – 01120090963- 01119322806. WhatsApp : 01110499584.
2- Via Vodafone Cash to this number: 01027943622
Fees: 600 L.E including handout& certificate ………550 L.E for groups 4 or more persons and 1st ten persons.
90 $ for Non Egyptian candidate.