On November 10th and 11th, Scholastica Mirpur Campus will be hosting its first ever business competition, titled Scholastica Business Summit, courtesy of the Scholastica Young Entrepreneurs' and Economists' Forum (SYEEF). It will involve a variety of stimulating events that challenge young high school
students between Grades 9-12 and truly give them the platform to think, work and act like intellectual entrepreneurs.
The events include:
• Board of Directors
• Build your Brand
• Paper Presentation
• Social Business Venture
The Links to the registration forms:
Build Your Brand: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mjctVh1OAafRMLkIhVq42t_2BguxgPgH9dqhrudJgo8
Social Business Venture: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aA43K0Z8s_eluVdXlZ2ksBuwKIBLXV1ry9OKuCQCID0
Paper Presentation: https://drive.google.com/open?id=18ARR6uBPo53D6uU9_6UW78Tg6hPq1RosjGyodIFklIY
Board of Directors: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1abFChPYx-UsUxebmMy2kCPSiB2iRliu3PzYjdcalQT0
SBS PARTICIPATION GUIDELINES: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_BQaXTLi66oUGltTVpqUkptVzA/view
• Registration is open till 25th October, 2017
• The registration fee is ONLY BDT 1500 per person
• Please make sure to read the guidelines which are also attached here.
• The case studies for each event is included in the pdf below.
• If you register for one of these four events, you will be ineligible to participate in the other three. Pick wisely.
• You should fill up the form as a team.
Stay tuned to the event page for more exciting updates!