After being told for years that Social Security is "going broke," baby boomers are realizing that it will soon be their turn to collect. But the decisions they make now can have a tremendous impact on the total amount of benefits they stand to receive over their lifetime.
TO REGISTER: Call John Foxworthy
at 260-432-8682 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve your spot! Seating is limited.
Questions boomers are asking include:
• Will Social Security be there for me?
• How much can I expect to receive?
• When should I apply for Social Security?
• How can I maximize my benefits?
• Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?
To help baby boomers better understand the Social Security system, this workshop will cover
• 5 factors to consider when deciding when to apply for benefits
• When it makes sense to delay benefits -- and when it does not
• Why you should always check your earnings record for accuracy
• How to estimate your benefits
• How to coordinate benefits with your spouse
• How to minimize taxes on Social Security benefits
• How to coordinate Social Security with your other sources of retirement income
Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC
Advisory services offered through The Mahara Group, DBA Mahara Wealth Partners, a Registered Investment Adviser
Mahara Wealth Partners is not a subsidiary or an affiliate of LPL Financial.