Come as you are & join us for Salsa In The Park - FREE CLASS offered at Dallas's newest urban green space, Klyde Warren Park, in the Dallas Arts District!
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 22nd
6:30 - 7:30 PM: FREE SALSA CLASS with Pros from Studio 22: A Ballroom & Social Dance Club
7:30 - 10:00 PM: SOCIAL DANCING
- Come as you are! No partner or experience needed!
- Class will be held on the main stage [Muse Family Performance Pavillion], facing the lawn.
- Stage is smooth concrete (~40' x 50'), so we recommend wearing leather-soled shoes or something similar.
- On-the-street metered parking on most streets around the park. (Cash / some take card). Parking on the service road, and the north and south sides of the park is free.
- Complimentary valet parking is available for Savor patrons ($15/non-patron)
- Paid parking: $5 - $15/day in multiple locations (see link for details)
NOTE! Area parking garages usually close early (e.g. Dallas Museum of Art garage closes at 9 pm).
Parking info: http://www.klydewarrenpark.org/Visit-the-Park/index.html
KLYDE WARREN PARK: http://www.klydewarrenpark.org/
Come early and grab a bite at one of the restaurants (or a food truck, before 3:00 PM). Invite friends and family! Bring your kids and dogs! Klyde Warren Park has great kids' space and a canine area!
EAT & DRINK:
Located next to the main stage!
- Savor: upscale/modern sit-down gastropub. Reservations recommended.
- Relish: take-away artisan-style burgers & dogs with all-natural, house-made relishes.
Dining Info: http://savor-relish.com/
There are public restrooms for park users in the building of the Relish kiosk, as well as a number of port-a-potties.
SHARE THE FUN & YOUR PICTURES!
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/studio22dallas
Hashtag: #studio22dallas #kwpsalsa
If you have suggestions or questions, please contact us at:
Photo used with permission. (C) Kimberly Robbins, Paris Robbins Photography & Design