After last year’s pub crawl, the FPSA, UoAPSA, and USAPA have played their cards right, and are proud to announce:
Reverse Psychology: The Combined Uno-versity Pub Crawl
Starting in the east and ending in the west, we’ve doubled down on venues all-night long so your only concern is which pub or club
to SKIP while going WILD with your friends, fellow cohort and pals from other universities!
SHIRT AND SALE INFORMATION:
In the spirit of Uno, each university will be represented by one of three suits from an Uno deck: Adelaide will be sporting red; Flinders will be glowing in yellow; and UniSA will be bearing blue. In true Uno fashion, there will also be fifteen different kinds of “cards” being shuffled between venues across the night.
Shirts will soon be available to order for $20! Be sure to click ‘Attending’ for updates on t-shirt information coming soon that will be posted on our pages and the event wall.
VENUES AND SPECIALS:
7:00-8:30pm: Austral Hotel
• $11 Jugs of Hills Apple Cider or Coopers Lager
• $5 Base spirits with mixer of choice
7:00-8:30pm: The Stag
• $6 House wines, Base spirits or selected Beers on tap
8:30-10:00pm: The Elephant
• $5 Spirits including Vodka, Bourbon, Malibu, Scotch, Gin & Fresh Pussy Shots
• $5 Pints Coopers Pale Ale/Larger, TEDS, Westend, Carlton, Hahn & 5 Seeds Cider
8:30-10:00pm: PJ O'Briens
• Happy Hour prices till 9:00pm
• (After Happy Hour) $5 Base spirits & Coopers Larger
10:00-11:30pm: The London
• $2 Soft Drinks
• $3 Schooners of Beer & Cider
• $4 Base spirits & Skittle Bombs
• $5 Jager Bombs
• $5 Vodka
• $5 Shots
11:30-late: The Woolshed
• $5 Base range 11pm-12am
11:00-late: Dog & Duck
• VIP wristbands
• $5 Skittle Bombs
• Base spirits ranging from $3-$5
This is a volunteer-run fundraising event for the FPSA, UoAPSA, and USAPA, three non-for-profit organisations, with all proceeds going towards funding for future events including barbeques, charity fundraisers, and other 2017 social events.
To ensure a safe 2017 event, the UPA has informed the South Australian Police of the event date and time. Please drink responsibly.