You said I was to do the thinking for both of us. Well, I’ve done a lot of it since then, and it all adds up to one thing:
The QUT Engineering Ball of 2017!
Welcome, to the night you’ve all been waiting for!
If you haven’t picked it yet, this year we are taking you on a journey to CASABLANCA, an exotic
Round up all the usual suspects, grab your suits and gowns and join us under the palm fronds. This year we will be ballin’ at the palace that is Brisbane City Hall. The ball begins at 7pm on the 23rd of September with free flowing drinks and canapés until 11pm before we head to the after party, to play it once more Sam, for old time’s sake.
Read below for some details, Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship.
DATE: 23rd of September
TIME: 7pm – 11pm followed by an After Party
VENUE: Brisbane City Hall
More details and information on ticket sales coming soon!
This year’s ball is proudly brought to you by the following QUT Engineering Clubs;
- QUT Aerospace Society
- QUT Civil Engineering Student Society (CESS)
- QUT Electrical Engineering Student Society (EESS)
- QUT Engineers Without Borders (EWB@QUT)
- QUT Fellowship of Medical Engineers (FoME)
- QUT Girls in Engineering Making Statements (GEMS)
- QUT Mechanical Engineering Student Society (MESS)
- QUT Process Engineering Student Society (PrESS)