Putting it all together: how to get the birth you want (formerly known as Preparing for Labor and Birth) is a one day class for individuals who would like to learn how to maximize their chances of achieving the type of birth they desire. This class is interactive, and explores the following topics:
and birth location compatibility.
● Birth planning.
● Effective communication skills.
● What to do during each stage of labor !
● What can the mother do?
● What can her partner do / say?
● Creating an effective labor support bag.
● Your five senses and how to create your nest regardless of where you are birthing.
● Informed decision making
Come ready to explore, learn and have fun!!!!
This class is for the expectant mother and her partner(s).
Fee for this class is $40
For more information call 262-617-7461 or register online http://www.motheringthemotherinc.org/register-for-classes.html