We are excited to be hosting the Jaymie-Lee Ross Foundation "PURPLE FAMILY FUN DAY" for the 3 year. With the support of the Craigmore Cricket Club.
So Jaymies legacy can live on, to help provide much needed awareness to those suffering with Epilepsy and to prevent SUDEP by supplying seizure monitors
to people in need.
Exciting Cheap Purple Family Fun day for the whole family with loads of activities & free events:
- sausage sizzle - jumping castle
- hamburgers - live music
- pancakes - photo booth
- 20/20 game - sprint car
- feild events - raffles/ lucky sqares
- plaster fun - sumo suits
- face painter - surf N slide
- snow come machine - hit the target
- stalls - tattoos - purple hair spray
- loads of free advents for the whole family will great prizes to be won.
With help from Dr Daimen Clark from the Womens and Childrens the funds raised will be going towards buying seizure monitors for people in need.
All welcome to join our local community event.
Dressing up in purple for the Jaymie-lee Ross foundation & have a chance to win a prize.