Grab your wand, some floo powder & transport yourself to Fado in Mary Brickell Village for our Potter themed bar crawl! Wizards & Muggles, Miami Bar Crawls is kicking off its monthly Brickell crawl by combining a Potter theme with booze to create a magical night you don't want to miss!
Enjoy a decorated
& themed check-in venue and join hundreds of Wizards & Muggles for 5 FREE Drinks (1 at each participating venue) and tons of drink specials! Fado will be running a special on a Butter Beer inspired cocktail! Although not mandatory, we encourage all Crawlers to dress up in costume!
- Fado Irish Pub (Check In Time 7PM-9PM): 1 FREE Drink + $10 Butter Beer Cocktail, $6 Well Cocktails, & $5 Mahou 5 Star Pilsner or MIA 305 Golden Ale
- Baru: 1 FREE Drink + $5 Well Drinks
- RedBar: 1 FREE Drink + $8 Smirnoff, El Jimador, or Old Forrester & $5 Heineken or Heineken Light
- The Craftsman: 1 FREE Drink (until 11pm) + $5 house shots (until 11pm)
- American Social: 1 FREE Drink + $10 Ketel One Red Bull Bombs & $7 Shots of Ketel, Crown, Captain, Don Julio, or Jameson & $5 Jack Honey or Fire
*Venues subject to change*
Early check in at RED BAR—52 SW 10th street— 4PM to 6PM ONLY
What does my ticket get me?
- 5 FREE drinks
- Ridiculous drink/food specials at all participating bars!
- No Cover Charges
- Potter Swag (while supplies last)
Questions? Please contact us by email or call/text us at (305) 988-8332
-Early Bird Group Tickets (4 or more): $15 each until sold out
-Early Bird General Admission $20 each until sold out
-2nd round Group Tickets (4 or more):$20 each till Sold Out
-2nd round General Admission: $25 each till Sold Out
-Last Round General Admission: $30 each until 2/23 or sold out
-Last Round Group Tickets: $25 each until 2/23 or sold out
-Day of Tickets: $35 each (NO GROUP TICKETS)
-Limited amount available at check in $35 CASH ONLY
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I check in? - Check in is at Fado located at 900 S Miami Ave, Miami, FL 33130 (7PM-9PM)
- What time is Check-in? - Check-in time is from 7PM-9PM ONLY. Free drinks and drink specials are up to midnight!
- Is there a dresscode? - No, there is no dresscode. Although rare, some venues may have one. Ex. No shorts (men), no flip-flops, etc.
- Will there be a guide? - Nope! This is a free roam bar crawl allowing you the freedom to go from bar to bar as you please.
- How old do I have to be? - You must be 21 to attend this event.
- Is there transportation between venues? - No, but all venues are in walking distance. We highly reccommend you to not drink & drive. Always have a designated driver or use transportation services such as UBER, Lyft, Taxis, or FREEBEE.
-Are there refunds for this event? - Unfortunately, there are no refunds for our events. Event will go on rain or shine.
Attention: This event is in no way affiliated with the Harry Potter franchise, J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and/or any of their affiliates.