Orem High - FAFSA Completion Open House

Need money for college? The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is the key to obtaining federal financial aid to help you pay for college (grants, work-study, student loans).

Come to any of UHEAA's FAFSA Nights going on throughout the entire state of Utah (February through March 2016) for

free professional help filling out and submitting the Free Application for Federal Student Aid.

To complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), you will need students and parents:

• Social Security Number or Permanent Resident Card
• Alien Registration Number (if you are not a U.S. citizen)
• Most recent federal income tax returns, W-2s, and other records of money earned. (Note: If your 2015 taxes are not complete, please bring your 2014 taxes)
• Bank statements and records of investments (if applicable)
• Records of untaxed income (if applicable)

▼ Show More Information

175 S 400 E, 84097
24 March , Thursday 17:00

More Events Nearby

 13 October , Saturday
 NOAH'S Event Venue, Lindon