Taking consideration to the globalization, the work and the skills on demand are changing rapidly due to new technology and innovations. This has the effect to reduce the number of low or unskilled workplaces globally and in another way to extend the skills of the work force in very short timeframe.
It requires a regularly skills upgrading and cooperation with the industries and employers and to define what is expected from the employees in the workplace.
Competency-based training and assessment is a unique approach to training design that builds and enhances individual competencies in line with previously identified profiles of success. This training and assessment helps fill the gap between workers' actual performance and their ideal performance. Competency-Based Training and assessment basics shows readers how to assess which competencies are important to an organization and individual positions, and how to design training around those competencies.
At the end of this course, participants would be able to identify –
• Competency and its key features of competency
• Dimensions of competency
• Unit of competency
• Competency-based Training System
• Competency Map
• National Technical & Vocational Qualifications Framework (NTVQF)
• Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
• Difference between traditional programs and CBT&A training
• Competency Based Learning Material (CBLM)
• Session Delivery
• Competency Based Assessment
For more information - http://bdjobstraining.com/trainingdetails.asp?TrainingId=89872