Dear Karaoke Lovers,
Re: Tri-Valley Karaoke – Fri 13 Apr 2018 – 7:30 pm @ Café Tandoor San Ramon
Please come and join us for this open Mic Karaoke Evening in a relaxed friendly environment and enjoy delicious food of Café Tandoor.
A) Program Details:
Theme: Om Pancham Namaha Om Kishoram Namaha
your Lungs Out to the dashing songs of R D Burman & Kishoreda…
Dress Code: Pleasant.
Venue: Café Tandoor, 420 Market Place, San Ramon, CA 94583
Day & Date: Friday 13 Apr 2018
Time: 7:30 pm to 11:30 pm
Tickets: Online Tickets @ http://www.shopdesibazaar.com/trivalleymusic
Ticket Price includes Full Dinner Buffett with Appetizers:
• $12 Per Head Age 13 & above.
• $9 for Children of ages 5 to 12.
• Children below 5 FREE.
Note: Ticket Purchasing is must for attending this event even if you don’t take the dinner.
Appetizers & Dinner: 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm
B) Music Tracks/Songs:
1) Please bring your own Karaoke Tracks on CD, MP3 Player, Smart Phone/Devices or USB Drive.
2) Meragana.com will be available, however, you are requested and encouraged to sing on good quality tracks in mp3 format. You MUST bring your Song Number and exact Song Title as listed in meragana.
3) Theme: Theme based songs are highly preferred but not mandatory. Feel free to sing song of your choice if you cannot sing the Theme based song.
4) Post your Song on the event page so that duplication of song is avoided.
C) Registration & Sequencing of Singers & Songs:
1) Singers will be registered at the Event on first come first serve basis on the event day. Please ensure that your name is written on the Sign-up Board/Sheet as soon as you come. Phone registration will not be allowed.
2) Singer will have a choice of singing a solo or duet.
3) Maximum 2 Duets will be allowed to one singer in order to be fair to other singers. This is a platform to give opportunity to more and more community members; encourage more and more community members to come forward and sing.
4) 2nd turn will be given only when the first round of all the signed up singers is completed. 2nd turn will be in the same sequence as the first round. Please DO NOT BREAKE the sequence.
5) Shuffling & changing of singing sequence is not allowed. You may swap your turn with other singer with mutual consent.
6) Writing Duplicate Names on the Sign-up board/sheet is not allowed.
7) If you are not ready when your turn comes, your turn will be passed on to the next singer until you are ready.
8) In case of Technical difficulty in the Audio System/Audio Player/Computer/Internet the next ready singer will be asked to perform.
9) First 30 singers will get opportunity to sing in the first round. Anyone signing up after 31 is not guaranteed opportunity to sing but sincere efforts will be made to accommodate everyone.
10) After 10:30 pm songs may be shortened to 3 minutes or 1 stanza depending on the number of singers in order to accommodate all or most of the singers.
11) In order to give others a fair chance, we request you to avoid selecting lengthy songs. Songs beyond 5 minutes will be required to be shortened to 2 to 3 Antaras ONLY.
12) In case of failure of the audio system and/or internet etc… if the Karaoke Program cannot be conducted, no money will be refunded. The ticket price covers the food cost only and Karaoke Program is an additional effort by the Music Loving Community Volunteers to give back to Community.
D) Guest Singers/Performances:
1) Tri-Valley Music Committee at its sole discretion may add songs/performances by guests during the program any time.
2) If you know any celebrities/notable personalities related to Bollywood Music please do suggest to the TVM Committee.
E) Photos & Videos:
1) Photos may be taken by the volunteers during the event & may be uploaded on Facebook. In case you don’t want your photo to be included in the Album please send the request to the person uploading the photos.
2) Video shooting of the singing performances may be done by the volunteers and uploaded on Facebook and/or YouTube. If you do not want your performance to recorded please inform the concerned volunteer accordingly.
3) If you feel that your video to be removed from internet please inform the concerned person individually.
4) Please not that if your duet partner requests the removal of the video it will be honored and the video will be deleted from internet.
5) Please note that requests for making the Photos Public on Internet (Facebook) will not be accepted.
6) Please note that requests for making the videos private on internet will not be accepted.
Please remember that the slots and time is limited so come in time and sign up yourself.
Friends, this is our community event and your cooperation, understanding, help & support will be very much needed & greatly appreciated to make this initiative a great success. Please feel free to send us your suggestions for improvements.
Sing, Smile, Spread the Happiness & Have Fun with Friends. Make new friends. Take home good memories.
Please forward the invite to anyone known to you who may be interested. The event is open to all. You don't need to be a singer to attend, good listeners are equally important in a Musical Event .
Tri-Valley Karaoke Committee
Vilas & Megha Thuse, Anil Balchandani, Kapil Mohan, Rahul & Keerti Pandhe, Prasad & Yogini Kulkarni, Bharat & Pranita Suraiya, Madhu Sharma, Dilip & Shree Mody, Jignesh Shah, Pankaj Purohit, Shilpa Rivera, Sapna, Smita Lal, Manohar Bijor.