Save the Date for NKY Pride 2018!
NKY Pride 2018 "Y'all Means All! - The Future is Bright" will celebrate our youth! Local GSTA's - please contact Bonnie Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 859-572-5835 to get involved! From walking in the parade to a youth-focused event as part of NKY Pride Week to a panel
conversation with NKY LGBTQ youth about their experiences, we want to elevate the voices of the youth who are working hard to make their schools and our communities more inclusive to LGBTQ folx.
Here is the current NKY Pride 2018 line up. Keep checking back as we are finalizing details daily.
Saturday, June 2
Kick off to NKY Pride 2018 at the Crazy Fox Saloon
w/ exciting announcements to come!
Silent auction and raffle
Wednesday, June 6
Day of Education - LGBTQA competency training
Location and time TBD
Being Queer in NKY: A Panel Conversation with LGBTQ Youth Location and time TBD
Thursday, June 7
Trinity Epsicopal Church
Friday, June 8
Youth Dance and Mixer
Lil's Bagels in Covington
Join for dancing, refreshments, and sign and tshirt making!
Saturday, June 9
Pride Night at the Cincinnati Observatory
Sunday, June 10 - NKY Pride!
- Parade check in with Lil's bagels, cocktails, and refreshments from 10a-12p Lil's Bagels
- Parade line up at noon, Covington Landing
- Parade steps off at 1pm, will go north on Madison Avenue, left on 7th Street, pausing in front of Braxton Brewing for the judges' table, then on to Goebel Park
- Award categories released soon!
- Vendor set up beginning at 9am
- PrideFest / Party in the Park 12p-5p
- NKY PrideFest will feature:
* Family & Kidzone presented by the Kenton County Library
* Music, poetry, and performances
* Body painting
* Photo Booth
* Food and Beverages
* And so much more!
NKY Pride After-Party at Hotel Covington
- Hosted by Sarah Jessica Darker
- Beginning at 6pm