This three-day activity is a joint project of IELTI and the Philippine Pedagogical Institute (PPI), in cooperation with the Department of Education (DEPED) and the Commission on Higher Education (CHED). It aims to help participants:
1. Discuss principles related to materials development;
2. Become familiar
with the components and process of writing a learning module;
3. Design tasks and activities that are appropriate for reading, writing and ESL instruction;
4. Identify assessment procedures which are good for reading, writing and ESL instruction;
5. Recognize the importance of knowing the steps in publishing a module/text book; and
6. Define the rights of the material developer as a published author.
SPEAKERS: DR. ELINETH ELIZABETH SUAREZ and PROF. CHECHE SUAREZ (Both are from the Ateneo de Manila University)
Live-in registration fee is P5,300: inclusive of 2 night hotel accommodation, 2 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinner, 4 snacks, bag, certificates, handouts and seminar kit. Live-in guests are free to use the resort's swimming pool.
Live-out registration fee is P3,300: inclusive of 2 lunches, 4 snacks, bag, certificates, handouts and seminar kit.
If you would like to receive a personalized invitation, please text LAGUNA, your name, school, school address and your email address and send to 09399260272. We wil send you the letter of invitation, DepEd Advisory and CHED Memorandum.
Come and join us so you will also have the opportunity to visit the famous ENCHANTED KINGDOM which is just 30 minutes away by bus. The place is 5-10 minutes away from SM Calamba, restaurants, market and bus station. If you plan to bring your friends or family with you, please let us know so we can make special arrangements for their accommodation. Thank you!!!!