Naran is the main center of tourism in the Kaghan Valley. Most visitors stay in Naran for a few days while enjoying the various day excursions to Lake Saiful Muluk, Lalazar, Lake Lulusar and Babusar Pass. There are also several short walks and treks around Naran.
- Tour Days: 3
Availability: June, July, & August (check website for dates)
- Departure/Arrival: G-8 Markaz, Islamabad
- Total Seats: 22
- Type: Sightseeing, Rafting
- PKR 10,000 per-person from Islamabad
- PKR 12,000 per-person from Lahore
Day 01 – Departure for Naran
- Departure from Islamabad at 5:00 AM, Breakfast at Karakoram Hotel, Manshera, Stop at Kiwai for tea, Arrival Naran at 3:00 PM, Check-in into Hotel, Water Rafting at Kunhar River, Dinner at 8:00 PM
Day 02 – Lulusar Lake & Babusar Pass Excursion
- Breakfast at 8:00 AM, Departure for Jalkhad, Lalusar and Babusar Pass, Stop at few attractions points for Photography, Stop for tea at Besar, Visit of Lulusar lake & Babusar Pass, Drive back to Naran, Dinner at 8:00 PM
Day 03 – Visit Saif-ul-Malook Lake & Back to Islamabad
- Breakfast at 8:00 AM, Visit of Saif-ul-Malook – By Jeeps from Hotel, Spend a few hours to explore the beauty of Saif-ul-Malook & back to the hotel, Departure for Islamabad at 1:00 PM. Lunch on the way, Arrival Islamabad at 9:00 PM.
- Fuel Expense Food (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Services of a Guide
- Jeep Expenses
- Toll and Taxes
- Basic First Aid Kit
Services not included
- Medication, evacuation, and rescue in case of emergency.
- Other expenditure of personal nature. Potters for carrying personal luggage.
- Extra cost due to landslides or Road blockage.
- Anything not mentioned in the plan.
Booking & Details