Mt. Fuji 2017 Expedition! At an impressive 3,776 MASL, is the highest mountain in Japan and one of the countries great mountain!
The fee for the hikes, including hostel accommodation in Tokyo, is $750 USD Inclusive of the following:
- Mt. Fuji conservation permits.
- Full board plan (breakfast lunch,
- Transportation to and from the dayhikes
- Transportation to and from Mt. Fuji
- Medical kit box and required medicine for the trek.
- Hotel accommodation in Tokyo throughout the stay (twin sharing)
- Challenge the Summit Coodinator High Altitude/ intl climber experienced.
- Special Challenge the Summit Mt. Fuji shirt
- Costs for organizing the trip (i.e. communications, logistics)
- International Airfare. The itinerary is designed to fit perfectly with the Cebu Pacific flights. You can also wait for a seat sale.
Visa fees - Filipino citizens are required to secure a Japan visa. However, this is generally straightforward process especially for those with a history of travel abroad.
Day 1 (July 10, 2018) Tuesday
- Arrival in Tokyo via Cebu Pacific/ Philippine Airlines
- Accommodation in Tokyo
Day 2 (July 11, 2018) Wednesday
- Dayhike Takao traverse to Jimba Peak
- 12-15 hours trek (difficulty: 3/9)
Day 3 (July 12, 2018) Thursday
- Rest Day
- shopping, more to explore Japan!
Day 4 (July 13, 2018) Friday
0400H Travel to Mt. Fuji jumpoff
0900H ETA Mt. Fuji jumpoff, breakfast, pack lunch
1030H Start trek
1700H ETA Stay in a lodge
Day 5 (July 14, 2018) Saturday
0100H Wake up call, breakfast
0200H Start trek
0400H ETA, at the summit of Mt. Fuji
0600H Start descend, then head back to Tokyo
1500H ETA, Tokyo, celebrate
Day 6 (July 15, 2018) Sunday
Back to Manila or continue your journey to Japan
To reserve your slot kindly deposit $250 USD per person to the account of Edgar Ian Tesaluna anytime or until slots full.
Banco de Oro (BDO)
Edgar Ian Tesaluna
Philippine National Bank (PNB)
Please send a scanned or photographed copy of your deposit slip and keep the original.
Note: The rest of the balance is due on January 25, 2018 The deposit is non-refundable but transferable into another person until February 20, 2018
If you have any concerns, feel free to contact me.
Edgar Ian Tesaluna
Coodinator High Altitude
intl climber experienced