At MPI, we teach a kinetic chain concept. Basically, the function of your foot has an effect on the knee, hip, pelvis, and spine. Only through combining palpation and functional assessments can we make a reasonable decision on treatment. MPI has been a pioneer in combining adjustments, rehabilitation,
and soft-tissue over the last decade. This course is a compilation of many different techniques and ideas that have proven effective for treatment of the lower extremity and pelvis.
The LDMA will be taught by Dr. Corey Campbell an MPI board member who has a practice in Omaha, NE. MPI seminars are extremely hands on, spending the weekend working on palpation, assessment, and adjusting skills. No matter where you are in your chiropractic education these seminars can help you improve or fine tune your adjusting skills and Dr. Campbell will leave many clinical pearls for you to take along the way.
Attendees will learn:
In-depth function of the foot and ankle and how it relates to the gait cycle.
- Ideas on treatment for achillies tendonosis, plantar fasciitis, mortons neuroma, metatarsalgia.
- Why people develop knee pain; and how to evaluate and treat the knee.
- How to treat muscle imbalance around the hip, and learn adjustments for the hip.
- How to palpate and adjust pelvic restrictions, as well as how to manage a functionally unstable pelvis.
- How to have confidence in treating the kinetic chain and not simply chasing pain.
The seminar will take place on February 20/21st at the Holiday Inn in Waterloo, NY and the student price is $265, making it one of the most affordable seminars offered. The weekend is jam packed with great information and is extremely hands on. If you ask anyone that has taking an MPI seminar, it truely is the most bang for your buck.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask Jessica Kowalski, David Tran, or Phil Luu; we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
The link to register is below. These seminars fill up quickly, so don't hesitate to sign up!