Analysis and management of patient injuries from motor vehicle collisions.
• Review and discussion of Biomechanical, neuro-physiological, and epidemiologic aspects of whiplash injuries.
• Biomechanical definition of spine displacements in patients with
• Cervical lordosis abnormalities
and health conditions: the link between whiplash injury and poor outcomes.
• Understanding and differentiating subtle and complex ligament injuries of the cervical spine.
• Litigation and documentation of whiplash injuries.
• Review of new whiplash injury treatment guidelines.
• Utilization and efficacy of a variety of Chiropractic examination and documentation procedures.
• Contemporary treatment techniques for patients with