2018 Mexico Grand Prix
• Location: Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez, Mexico City
• Race start time: 13:00
• Lap record: 1:20.521 (N. Rosberg 2015)
• Number of laps: 71
• Circuit Length: 4.305 KM
Absolutely the finest way to see the race with apinkfish is within the Mexico F1 Paddock Club, where everything
is created around you. In Paddock Club, you will feel like members of an F1 team as you watch the racing from above the pits, and enjoy the finest cuisine, wines and champagnes. In our opinion Paddock Club offers the finest sporting hospitality in the world, with opportunities to see drivers and walk the pits throughout the weekend. But don’t take it from us, come and enjoy it for yourself! In addition, you can expect these superb benefits:
• Superlative vantage points from above the team garages
• Pit lane tours throughout the weekend
• Special entry to the Support Paddock
• Open bar stocked with Mumm Champagne
• Premium cuisine with vintage wines
• VIP parking (Paddock Club™ parking ticket per 3 tickets)
• Complimentary programme and official ear plugs
Cost: From US$4,200 per person for Saturday & Sunday.
Friday available at additional cost.
We also offer a range of great 4 and 5 star hotels within Mexico City & can arrange your weekend luxury transport requirements.
To book or for further information please contact us: www.apinkfish.com | email@example.com