Do you love nature?? This is a perfect getaway if you wish to strech your legs and at the same time see the unsurpassable beauty surrounding the beautiful valley.
Tulian Lake a lake and tourist destination at Pahalgam in Anantnag District of the state of Jammu and Kashmir, India. It lies at an altitude
of 3,353 metres above sea level, 16 kilometres from Pahalgam and 11 kilometres from Bai Saran. The lake often has chunks of ice floating in it. It is surrounded on three sides by mountains that rise 300 metres above it and that are usually covered with snow. It is located in a meadow dotted with pine forests.
Days at Trek:
Day 1: Pahalgam to Tulian valley
• Team would start Trekking Early from Pahalgam Main Market, and reach Tulian valley (3300m) via Baisaran meadow.
• Total trekking time: 3 - 5hrs.
• Overnight in Tents
Day 2: Tulian valley to Tulian Lake
• Trek from Tulian valley to Tulian Lake (3680m)a and return back from the lake in the afternoon.
• Areas of interest: Photography.
• Trekking time: 2 - 4hrs
• Overnight in Tents at Tulian valley
Day 3: Tulian valley to Pahalgam
• Team would pack up in the Morning and return back to pahalgam.
• After boarding Vehicle, reach Srinagar.
For more details firstname.lastname@example.org