Eckhart Tolle is a spiritual teacher and the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller The Power of Now and the highly-acclaimed follow-up A New Earth. These books are widely regarded as two of the most influential spiritual books of our time.
Eckhart’s teachings have helped countless people throughout
the world find inner peace and greater fulfilment in their lives. The transformation of consciousness lies at the core of his teachings – Eckhart sees this as the next step in human evolution.
Join us for a rare and transformational opportunity to spend an evening with Eckhart Tolle, as he discusses spiritual awakening and the transformation of consciousness. With his hallmark warmth, humour and compassion, Eckhart will connect you with the peace and serenity that comes from living in the moment.
Since the publication of his bestselling books, The Power of Now and A New Earth, Eckhart Tolle has become one of the most influential and sought-after spiritual teachers.
“The Power of Now is one of the best books to come along in years. Every sentence rings with truth and power – the power to put you into the gap, the space between our thoughts, where we find (as Eckhart so beautifully puts it) deep serenity, stillness and a sacred Presence.”
– Deepak Chopra
7:30pm - 9:00pm*
Doors open at 6.00pm
Registration from 5.30pm onwards
- Seating is General Admission. There is no reserved seating for attendees.
- No recording or photography is permitted during the workshop.
- This workshop is strictly not available to any children under the age of 15.
- Refreshments can be purchased in and around the venue.
- *Approximate finish time.
- As a condition of sale, tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.