Celebrate the holiday season at the 22nd annual Magic in the Market with photos with Santa, tree lighting ceremony, festive music and cookie decorating. This event is free and open to the public.
MAGIC IN THE MARKET 2017 SCHEDULE:
Take your own free family photos with Santa and his favorite
elf on Pike Place.
11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
COOKIE DECORATING FOR KIDS
Decorate cookies in the Atrium Kitchen for free. Families with kids 12 and under. (1433 1st Avenue, Economy Building)
12 - 2 p.m.
FESTIVE HOLIDAY MUSIC
Sway to the sounds of holiday classics, ukulele tunes, caroling choirs and more in the Atrium and on under the Market clock.
1 - 5 p.m.
HOLIDAY TREE LIGHTING
Santa leads the lighting of the Market Holiday Tree, Swine Deer, Carrot, Strawberry, Pear and lights throughout the Market.
5 p.m. countdown
• Purchase fresh cider, hot cocoa and other beverages from farmers and merchants on Pike Place while you shop the Market for seasonal foods and locally made gifts.
• Pick out the perfect holiday tree from Growing Washington and wreaths from local farmers on Pike Place.
• Shop for handmade "Stockings and Stuffers" from Pike Place Market craftspeople in the MarketFront Pavilion.
• Holiday Parking: $4/hour up to 4 hours in the Public Market Garages (1901 Western Avenue and 1531 Western Avenue)
• Keep your eyes peeled for Market characters Carrot and Strawberry handing out limited edition holiday stickers designed by local artist Graig Anderson.
Join in the fun and invite your friends to the kick off to the holiday season!