Do you dream of singing karaoke at OHE on Thursdays but are either a) underage b) a bad singer or c) busy during the week ? Well here is the solution to all of your problems!!
Join the sisters of Alpha Epsilon Phi and Kappa Kappa Gamma for Lip Sync for Life! This competition is a lip sync battle that
will consist of three rounds of performances to determine who will take home the title of 2018 Lip Sync for Life Champions!
You can sign up in groups of up to 6 people to compete for $5 per group member, or enjoy the show for $8 admission ahead or 10$ at the door.
This year the battle will take place at Our House East But is a DRY EVENT so anyone can attend! Doors open at 2pm and the bar will be closed from 2-5
During the event there will also be Karaoke for $2 in between acts and those proceeds will also go to our amazing philanthropies!
Tabling Hours in Curry Crossroads:
February 14th: 9:00am - 11:00am
February 15th: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
February 16th: 11:00am - 1:00pm
February 20th: 3:00pm - 5:00pm
February 21st: 12:00pm - 3:00pm
February 22nd: 11:00am - 2:00pm
February 23rd: 10:00am - 1:00pm
If you can't make it to tabling, please sign up here to compete:
All of the proceeds raised from this event will be split between two incredible non-profit organizations: Sharsheret and Christopher's Haven. Sharsheret supports young Jewish women and their families facing breast cancer. Their mission is to offer a community of support to women of Jewish backgrounds diagnosed with breast cancer or at increased genetic risk. The organization fosters culturally-relevant individualized connections with networks of peers, health professionals, and related resources. Christopher's Haven provides a home away from home for children undergoing cancer treatments at Mass General Hospital. They provide a safe haven for children and their families to reside in during a tumultuous time. Christopher's Haven doesn't just give these families a place to stay, but instead gives them a place where they can feel comfortable, supported, and at home. Both of these non-profit organizations make monumental impacts on the lives of families faced with cancer.
RULES FOR COMPETITORS:
1) There is a $5 fee per person of each participating group member.
2) This fee must be paid during Tabling Hours
3) No more than 6 members per group.
4) Each team must submit 3 songs to firstname.lastname@example.org using the website: tubechop.com to clip the songs.
5) Each song clip should not exceed 1 minute in length.
6) The songs must be submitted to this email by 2:00 pm on February 23rd or the team will not be allowed to participate in the event
7) There will be 3 rounds during the Lip Sync Battle, with eliminations during each round. Not all teams will have to perform all 3 songs, but all teams should be prepared to perform all 3 songs submitted.
All teams must come to the event no later than 2:00pm to prepare and set up!
Hope to see you all there!