On December 25, 2013- Breckenridge opened Peak 6. The resort added over 540 acres, representing a 23% increase in the resort’s skiable acreage. Join us on this trip to experience some of the best skiing to be found in Colorado. It has been a few years since Pine Point has been to Breckenridge, not only
will you get a workout skiing during the day but it has some of the best nightlife you will find in Colorado. One of the closest resorts to Denver which means a very short shuttle ride. Come join us, it's going to be a blast!
The following is included in the trip price:
• Round-trip O'Hare to Denver via United
• Jan. 28 UA 245 ORD/DEN 8:30am/10:05am
• Feb. 02 UA 533 DEN/ORD 11:20am/2:46pm
• Roundtrip Charter Bus: DEN to Breckenridge with food (liquor) stop
If you have mileage or are coming from somewhere else and wish to book your own air, we can deduct the cost of the air from the final payment price. (Approval needed)
• 4 day lift ticket included
• Ticket is valid at Breckenridge, Keystone, A-Basin and can be used up to 2 days at either Vail or Beaver Creek.
If you have an EPIC pass we can deduct the cost of the lifts from your final payment
• Five nights stay at Sawmill Creek Condo's, 2 bedroom/2 bath with 4 per unit
• Right on the Four O’clock Ski Run for great Ski-In/Shuttle-Out ( or a quick 5 minute walk ) access
• Free wireless internet, elevator access and 2 on-site hot tubs
• The units at Sawmill Creek all feature a full kitchen, fireplace in the living room, washer/dryer, private balcony
• Only a block to Main Street
Base Elevation: 9,600 feet / 2,926 meters
Summit Elevation: 12,998 feet / 3,963 meters
Vertical Rise: 3,398 feet / 1,036 meters
Lifts: 34 Total
Number of Trails: 187
Longest Trail: Four O'Clock - 3.5 miles / 5.6 kilometers
Lift Capacity: 46,800 people per hour (with surface and carpets)
• $989 early bird (if $500 deposit is received on or by 9/15 and trip paid in full by 11/17)
• $1,029 regular price (if $500 deposit is received after 9/15 and trip paid in full by 11/17)
• Balance is due 11/17
*Price does not cover baggage fees or any new airline surcharges as of 8/1
HOW CAN I SIGN UP?
Download Western Trip Application, and Membership Application here:
Please keep in mind that you need to be Pine Point member to go on the trip. After you fill out the forms(s), mail them to Pine Point here:
You can bring your payment to a monthly club meeting, mail check to the address on the form or paypal your payment to "dukesno2 at hotmail.com" If paying by paypal, please add $30 paypal convenience fee. Chase Quick Pay available upon request.
Questions? Contact your trip leader Jeff @ "jjjski at comcast.net"
See you on the slopes!