Brush up on your roller skating skills with our fun one-hour Learn to Skate sesh and then stay to sign up to Perth Roller Derby's Fresh Meat Intake in 2016. All levels welcome!
Learn to Skate 6-7pm and PRD Fresh Meat Sign Up 7-9pm. (You can come to both or just stay for one but you'll probably have
so much fun you'll want to stay and sign up!)
At the Learn to Skate you'll find out...
- How to stop on your roller skates and how to go fast
- How to take your first steps away from the rail
- Fun tricks and cool dance moves.
Our learn to skate session are for adults 18+!
Don't worry if you've never skated before - we will teach you. Don't have skates? You can hire ours!
The session costs $10, with skate hire available and runs from 6pm-7pm. Please arrive in time to get your skates on & be ready to get on track at 6pm.
Protective gear is not mandatory, but if you have it, great!
At the PRD Fresh Meat Sign Up you'll....
- Sign up to PRD's Fresh Meat Program for 2016 and start your roller derby journey!
- No tryouts, just sign up and you're in.
If you have any questions, please email: