Brush up on your roller skating skills with our fun one-hour Learn to Skate sesh and then stay to find out more about joining Perth Roller Derby's Fresh Meat Intake in 2016. All levels welcome!
Learn to Skate 6-7pm and PRD Fresh Meat Info Night 7-9pm. (You can come to both or just stay for one but you'll
probably have so much fun you'll want to stay!)
At the Learn to Skate you'll find out...
- How to stop on your roller skates and how to go fast
- How to take your first steps away from the rail
- Fun tricks and cool dance moves.
Our learn to skate session are for adults 18+!
Don't worry if you've never skated before - we will teach you. Don't have skates? You can hire ours!
The session costs $10, with skate hire available and runs from 6pm-7pm. Please arrive in time to get your skates on & be ready to get on track at 6pm.
Protective gear is not mandatory, but if you have it, great!
At the PRD Fresh Meat Info Night you'll find out...
- How to join PRD for 2016
- Training nights and times
- What's involved, what gear you'll need and who can join (hint: everyone)
- Why roller derby is the best sport in the world
- Plus, you'll get to watch a typical training session
If you have any questions, please email: