Ladakh trip: 14-24th June
Drop your email ids in the comment section if you want to receive the detailed itinerary and want to join us for the trip.
10 things that make Leh-Ladakh one of the best destination.
1. The cold desert climate of Leh is the reason that thousands of tourists flock here every
2. Magnetic hill- because illusions are what are needed on a perfect trip. It is a gravity hill which creates an optical illusion of an uphill road whereas it is actually downhill. Bodies appear to be moving uphill on their own, while they are actually rolling downhill.
3. Racing ahead on the Khardung La. It is a mountain range with an elevation of 5359 m. It is also called the highest motorable pass in the world. Sandwiched between lofty mountains, zapping off on your favorite bike in the Khardung Pass is an adventure worth embarking on.
4. Nubra valley- the gateway to heaven. After crossing the Khardung La, one reaches this picturesque and awe inspiring valley located in the midst of Tibet and Kashmir. During winters one witnesses the stunning phenomena when this valley looks like the surface of moon, hence known as Moonland.
5. Take a dip in the Pangong Tso lake. All those who’ve watched 3 idiots will have an easy time recalling it. The magnificent unending lake has won the hearts of many. The blue crystal like lake freezes during winters and remains cold as ice throughout the year. What’s better than setting up a camp near this beautiful place and singing your tensions away?
6. Trek trek trek. Ladakh is one of the top trekking destinations in India which will ignite the thrillseeker in you. Full of challenges and adventures, it is a must visit for adventure lovers. The treks on The Greater Himalaya, the Ladakh range, the Karakoram Rangeand the Zangskar range provide views worth a billion bucks
7. Leh Palace- experiencing the royalty.The ruins of King Sengge Namgyal and his royal family still stand nine stories high. The Palace museum displays a rich collection of jewelry, crowns, paintings and other artifacts belonging to the royal family.
8. Surround yourself with tranquility at the Shanti Stupa. The Shanti Stupa holds the relics of Buddha and was constructed by both the Ladakhi and Japanese Buddhists. It provides a panoramic view of the city and offers a breathtaking landscape during the sunset and sunrise.
9. Rafting in the majestic rivers. Rafting in Ladakh is a shot one should definitely aim at. With a view of incredible valleys, gorges and mountains, it offers a complete feast to the eyes and thrill to the veins. There are generally two locations for rafting- The Indus River Rafting and Rafting on Zanskar River.
10. The diverse culture that shapes Leh. Since a long period of time, people belonging to different religions, particularly Buddhism and Islam have been coexisting and living in peace here. There has been no records of any disputes between them and the people here make you feel like home.
See you in Leh-Ladakh.
For any assistant, contact us.
or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org