KPop Pilipinas Season 2 is here and now we move it up to Manila - EVER GOTESCO MANILA PLAZA.
== FREE ADMISSION and NO REGISTRATION FEE ==
*** FOR BOOTH and CONCESSIONAIRE INQUIRIES PLEASE E-MAIL email@example.com ***
LOCATION: Ever Gotesco Manila Plaza is along C.M. Recto avenue and
is near LRT 2 Recto Station and Isetann Recto. For full map check https://goo.gl/maps/xKxF6w5V5F62
• 10:00am – 11:30am - Confirmation of Registration
• 11:30am – 12:00noon - Opening of Program
• 12:00pm – 1:30pm - KPop Voice Competition
• 1:30pm – 2:30pm - KPop Cosplay and Fashion Competition
• 2:30pm – 6:00pm - KPop Dance Competition
• 7:00pm - Announcement of Winners and Awarding
1. Dance Idol – P5,000 Ever Gift Certificate
2. Dance Idol 1st Runner-Up – P2,000 Ever Gift Certificate
3. Voice Idol – P1,000 Ever Gift Certificate
4. Cosplay and Fashion Idol – P1,000 Ever Gift Certificate
5. Biggest KPop Fan Group or Barkada – P1,000 Ever Gift Certificate
1. All registrations will be online. There will be no onsite registration.
2. REGISTER AT http://bit.ly/kpoppilipinas-season2
1. Strict adherence to the time limit per contest will be implemented.
2. If contestant is not present when his/her name is called or their group is called it will be an automatic disqualification.
3. Call time will be at least 1 hour before the schedule contest starts.
4. No dangerous stunts or props will be allowed.
5. We will not allow any lewd or PG performance during the event.
6. Previous winners of KPop Pilipinas events (Season 1, Halloween Edition, KPop Xplosion at Mata Expo and Cosmic K-Idol) on any category will no loger be allowed to join.
• DANCE IDOL COMPETITION
Dance to the tune of your favorite KPop songs and be the champion.
1. Previous winners of KPop Pilipinas competitions will not be allowed to participate.
2. KPop dance groups and aspiring cover groups can enter this competition.
2. Each group is allowed a maximum of 5 minutes performance time on stage.
3. KPop dance groups will be allowed to mix songs from various KPop groups as long as they have not chosen a cover group.
4. If they have chosen a cover group, you are only allowed to use the official dance/song of the cover group you choose. Remix is allowed as long as it is from the same group.
5. Mixed gender of members is allowed.
6. Registration includes submission of link to your previous performance.
7. Previous participants of KPop Pilipinas competitions will be given priority.
8. Provocative costume is not allowed.
9. Group hopping and/or shopping is not allowed. A person can only be included in one group.
10. Participation of other group participant in the performance of another group is strictly prohibited.
11. Criteria for judging are as follows:
o Choreography - 35%
o Stage Execution - 35%
o Costume and Stage Presence - 20%
o Audience Impact - 10%
• COSPLAY and FASHION IDOL COMPETITION
Impersonate (Cosplay) your favorite KPop star or be in KPop fashion.
1. You can impersonate any KPop singer, dance group, actor or actress or just be in a KPop fashion attire
2. You will be given a maximum of 2 minutes on stage to impersonate your idol.
3. Please submit a reference of your idol to be impersonated upon confirmation of registration at the event.
4. Criteria for Judging:
o Performance - 30%
o Characterization - 20%
o Looks Similarity - 40%
o Audience Impact - 10%
• VOICE IDOL COMPETITION
1. This contest will only be open to 20 participants.
2. Previous winners of KPop Karaoke competition in any KPop contest is strictly prohibited from joining,
3. All participants are required to register online. There will be NO ONSITE REGISTRATION.
4. Contestant must perform one (1) FULL KPOP SONG .The song must be in Korean unless the original lyrics is in English or contains English in the lyrics.
5. Only the original version of the song will be accepted. Other language versions will not be allowed.
6. Mash up of KPop songs is NOT allowed.
7. Contestant must bring their own copy of their mp3 file. MP3 song in USB and should be in KARAOKE (NO VOICE).
8. The time limit for each contestant is maximum of five (5) minutes total.
9. Contestants should be in strict compliance with their call time. Late performers would not be allowed to perform if it is going to affect the schedule flow of the event.
10. The organizers hold the right to disqualify any competitor for any poor behavior displayed by or that go against any of the rules stated.
11. The organizers holds the right to go against any judge’s score sheets/decisions if any wrong doing is found or suspected. (Falsification of scores, sabotage)
12. Decision of the JUDGES IS FINAL and UNAPPEALABLE.
13. Criteria for judging are as follows:
o Voice Quality / Lyrics — 40% in-tune voice quality to the original song, suits their voice and right notes perfectly
o Stage Performance — 30% confidence, stage presence, style Interaction with audience, etc.)
o Costume – 20% - wearing a KPop fashion output or one that is similar to the singer is plus points)
o Audience Impact — 10% - How the audience is affected by your song.
• BIGGEST KPOP FAN GROUP OR BARKADA
1. Bring your fan group of barkada to the event.
2. Bring your banner.
3. Submit your list of members present on stage with their name, contact number and facebook profile link.
4. The biggest and most number of attendance will win Php1,000 Ever Gift Certificate.
*** Rules are subject to change without prior notice ***