Komen New Orleans Race for the Cure 2017

Komen New Orleans Race for the Cure is more than an event for runners. It is an extension of Susan G. Komen's promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever. It is an opportunity to celebrate survivors and honor friends and family who lost their lives to the disease. All funds raised go exclusively

to fund breast cancer programs and breast cancer research. 75% of the net funds raised will fund local breast cancer programs; the remaining 25% will support vital breast cancer research.

7:00am Registration and Packet Pick-up Open
8:00am Survivor Celebration and Opening Ceremonies, Kids Village Opens, Race Fest and Entertainment
8:30am Kids Dash (100 yards)
8:45am 1 mile Fun Run/Walk
9:30am 5K Competitive Run
9:35am 5K Fun Run/Walk
10:00am Stage Presentations- Winners Announced, Awards

▼ Show More Information

adress is not specified
21 October , Saturday 07:00